The IV and Suture Kit Bundle includes everything a student needs during their training as a healthcare professional! This bundle includes the Official Coopers Care U.K. suturing kit and IV Model.
Coopers Care Suturing Kit:
Midwifery Episiotomy Suture Training Kit | White Skin Edition
✅ Perfect for Midwifery Students.
✅ 21 Piece Set (x1 Leather Case, x4 Instruments, x1 Suture Pad, x1 Thread on Wheel (10 Meters) , x6 Blades, x8 Needles).
✅ 3 Layers Including Skin, Fat and Muscle to Mimic Human Tissue with Added Mesh Structure.
✅ Professional Suturing Tools.
✅ Durable and Highest Quality Available.
✅ Designed with Input of Medical Professionals.
✅ Realistic texture and Variety of Wounds Pre-Designed.
✅ NHS, Private Healthcare and University Supplier.
Comes in black leather case. Complete Suture Practice Kit for midwifery suturing training and teaching.
- Including Silicone Suture Pad with pre-cut wounds and suture tool kit.
- Easy to carry, and can be used to practice everywhere.
- Our practice silicone pad is different from others. Ours' upgraded silicone pad has a hidden "mesh layer" between the skin layer and the fat layer, making the pad more durable and long lasting.
- Our suture pad is designed to replicate the anatomical structure of human tissue including 3 layers: skin, fat and muscle, to provide the best human tissue simulation possible.
This is the perfect starting place for any midwifery student or teacher within the NHS/University practice suite.
- Our 4 piece stainless steel instrument set is exactly what would be used in practice. Perfect for practicing suture techniques and or for lab dissections. Stainless steel ensures longevity while the quality speaks for itself.
This Suture Practice Kit is intended for training demonstrational, educational purpose dissecting training/teaching only.
It's non-sterile and are not intended for personal care, use on patients or animals.
his brand new item designed by us is the perfect tool for any healthcare professional or student who would like to master the skill of cannulation and venipuncture. You get a full kit which includes the vein model, needles, syringes and blood collection bottle. Perfect tool to practice from home or at university with friends before you do it for real on patients. How to use it? Simply fill the model vein with tap water and add red food dye if you wish to give it that real visualisation of blood. Once you have done this you can then practice inserting the butterfly needle into the vein and attach the blood bottle to collect your sample. You can reuse this model thousands of times. You can fill the syringe and practice inserting it directly into the vein when you successfully insert the needle the balloon will inflate which can then be used to reinsert the needle to take a blood sample or cannula. You can also familiarise yourself with your trust equipment and use it on this model. Just get permission from your placement mentor to take a cannula or needles to practice which is usually not a problem when it to help with your training. Master the skill before doing it for real and help remove that stress and anxiety of doing it on a real person. See demonstration video here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CN-FiXihaMm/?igshid=1f6x8es84wrhh
£69.98 Regular Price